- We are driven by helping people move away from cigarettes and towards the healthier substitute of vaping
- We are a family-run brand that was born and bred in Birmingham and we are committed to supporting UK manufacturing
- We are a premium manufacturer of e-liquids and merchandise exclusively available through approved independent vape shops
- Our premium all day vapes are full of flavour that doesn’t fade
- Our unique bottle designs are instantly recognisable and one-of-a- kind
- Our most popular flavour – Black Reloaded – is loved by the nation
- We are proud that all of our e-liquids are batch tested and traceable back to every individual bottle offering our customers guaranteed safety
We accept Visa, Maestro, Mastercard and American Express.
We deliver to any address in the UK including Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Shetland and Orkney. We also deliver to Germany. We cannot hold any responsibility for items which have been held/destroyed by customs or incur a customs charge. Find out more on our Delivery page, or contact our customer service team on 0121 314 0790.
We are currently discussing the possibility of opening up the countries that we can deliver to via our prefered couriers. If you’d like updates on this, please follow us on social media and regularly check our website.
You will receive your order in a plain brown box along with shipping note and padded using recycled cardboard inside with a shipping label on the top.
If you are in the UK and have chosen Royal mail, then please allow up to 10 working days for your parcel to arrive. Alternatively, please contact our customer service team on 0121 314 0790 and they will be happy to help.
There are 3 ingredients in our e-liquids: UK produced diluent, pharmaceutical grade nicotine and flavour concentrate.
Nicotine is classed as a poison, therefore has hazards associated with it. Here at Zeus group we take these hazards very seriously and all our labels are up to date with the latest health and safety information needed. Furthermore, we check the nicotine concentration of every single batch we produce in our state of the art laboratory to guarantee that the amount of nicotine inside the bottle matches exactly the amount of nicotine stated on the label.
Yes, all our e-liquids are fully tested. Each batch of e-liquid is tested for analysis of contamination against a database of over 40,000 compounds in our Birmingham lab, with a team of analytical chemists that have in excess of 30 years’ experience from global laboratories such as Eurofins AgroSciences.
Public Health England released a study that found vaping 95% safer than smoking. Scientific studies are still ongoing.
There is no passive ‘smoking’ as what you are inhaling and exhaling is vapour. The most recent studies have shown that the risk of passive vaping is very low.
It is illegal to supply vaping products to anyone under the age of 18. We perform age verification checks on every order placed to ensure you are of legal age.