Welcome to the world of Zeus Group. Based in Erdington to the northeast of Birmingham, we are a highly experienced manufacturer in the field of vape e-liquids, and other consumable products. Our group also includes a high-end consumable product testing and compliance function, based in our second unit near our headquarters.
Equipped with three white room mixing facilities, five bottling lines, and huge warehouse capacity, our Zeus E-Liquid division is set up to produce e-liquids on a truly industrial scale. When combined with our in-house testing and compliance facilities, we have a virtually end to end production capability for e-liquids and other consumable products.
Paul Curtis began the Zeus Juice E-liquid brand in 2011. Having initially started in his Birmingham kitchen, Zeus Juice now has two different operational facilities in England’s second city.
The Zeus Juice brand is heavily influenced by Paul’s love and interest in Greek Mythology. Stories concerning the origin and the nature of the world, the lives and activities of deities, heroes, and mythological creatures, and the origins and significance of the ancient Greeks’ own cult and ritual practices.
Paul, a bookmaker by trade at the time, fell upon the E-liquid market when his wife Sam became diagnosed with cancer. This was after trying all the usual suspects in terms of aids for them both to stop smoking. To satisfy his liking for big, strong flavours and frustration that the E-liquids on the market at the time were not “all day vapes”. Paul researched how to make E-liquids and soon, he was mixing his own.
His friends and family realised that he was onto a good thing with the premium-quality E-liquid he was producing. The word soon spread across “Brum” and Paul bought manufacturing equipment, and moved into a dedicated facility to meet demand, and registered the business, Zeus Juice UK Ltd in 2014.
In the following three years, Zeus Juice gained the reputation as the premium, all day vape in the UK and Paul had built a team of thirty staff in this time. However, Sam’s cancer returned, and she sadly lost her battle and passed away in 2017.
Whilst supporting Sam and the children at this challenging time, Paul enlisted his brother Marc to step in as Managing Director, who continued to move the business forward. A lot happened in the vaping industry in the next two years, but Zeus Juice remained solid.
Now, as of early 2020
- Paul has returned to the business full-time
- The brand has progressed, and the latest facility has an ISO class 7 cleanroom and E-liquid manufacturing machinery capable of producing over 420,000 bottles a week
- A testing laboratory with a triple GC/MS ensuring ongoing compliance with the Tobacco Products Directive (regarded as the best E-liquid compliance laboratory in the UK)
- We assess every batch of e-liquid we produce (short fills, as well as 10ml’s) before sale
- Full traceability of every bottle produced
- Producing flavours that have a dedicated following – Black Reloaded, The Black, Dimpleberry, Death by Bunny and Atlantis, to name a few
- Launched Myth, a mid-range brand with less complex flavour than Zeus Juice but equally superlative taste
- Have collaborated with CBD cosmetics brand Essench who are long-term friends of Paul
- Recruited Tim Allinson as Managing Director who has earlier experience as a Director with Tesco, Dixons, and Jack wills
- Marc is still in the business supporting Tim, and as Brand Ambassador for Zeus Juice, playing an active role in the UK Vaping Industry Association
- Are poised to enter the international market in 2020
So in what has become a very competitive market, this family brand, producing quality, British manufactured E-liquid that started up to help people stop smoking, continues with that same purpose and family values intact.